Join Our Team
More than a career, DataSplice is a culture.
We hire smart, determined folks and prize ability over experience for our software company.Located in historic Old Town Fort Collins, Colorado, DataSplice, LLC specializes in mobile computing systems that integrate with enterprise solutions such as IBM Maximo. Our customers cover a wide spectrum of industries from public utilities, to manufacturing companies, to oil refineries. We have been implementing mobile computing solutions, software, and services for Fortune 500 organizations and government agencies since 2001.
DataSplice knows that people looking for a lifestyle, not just a career are the foundation of our company. So, we strive to hire folks that are self-motivated, intelligent and dedicated. We have an open culture that has been sometimes referred to as a holarchy. All doors are open, and conversations and ideas shared through our daily interactions have been the inspiration for new products, better customer service, and a comfortable work environment. Situated in the Rocky Mountains, we are an energetic group who enjoy the outdoors, loves to ride bikes, and provide a steady supply of locally roasted coffee.
Creative thinking, and exploration is key to keeping a company strong, and employees happy.
Location: Fort Collins - Department: IT
DataSplice is looking for intelligent, eager developers to join our Fort Collins based team of HTML5 application developers. We feel that the mobile experience is a core component for improving efficiency, quality, accuracy and business analysis in a variety of industries including utilities, oil & gas, aerospace, defense, education, entertainment and manufacturing.
You'll work directly with a team of DataSplice software engineers and implementation specialists who use our products in the field. You'll see the end-to-end operation of the software from inception of ideas, to implementation and testing, all the way through to use by actual humans in the real world. We pride ourselves on getting customer support right, and are dedicated to ensuring that our customers love working with us.
The right candidate sees programming as a craft, and is passionate about building exciting products for the web.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Developing and improving our mobile web application
- Write code with reliability, maintainability, and client-side performance in mind
- Strengthen or improve development and release processes within the team
- Creating a sustainable framework for our future mobile applications
- Working closely with others to craft the vision of our mobile product
Here's what you need:
- Some experience with client-side application frameworks such as React, AngularJS or EmberJS.
- Experience building .NET web services
- Experience developing distributed server applications with .NET.
- Professional coding experience
- You're passionate about writing code and getting things right
- You play well with others and know how to write and receive useful code reviews and other forms of feedback
- You love learning new technologies and integrating new ideas into your products
Bonus points for:
- Experience with load balancing and clustering of .Net server applications.
- Experience integrating and designing ArcGIS or other GIS systems within a web environment
- Familiarity with enterprise asset and maintenance management systems, such as Maximo
- Skills related to native iOS and Android app development
Other information: Position is based in Fort Collins. Qualified applicants send resume and cover letter.
Location:US - Department: Sales and Marketing
Do you have a strong background in Maximo? Do you have a successful sales history? Looking for a lifestyle, and not just a career? We'd love to chat with you about opportunities on the East Coast as an Account Representative.
Location: Fort Collins- Department: IT
This position will work closely with our senior level Systems Engineers to learn to develop, implement, and support mobile solutions which interface with IBM's Maximo Asset Management system.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or related program preferred
- Basic programming skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of system configuration, security, troubleshooting hardware/software Issues
- Capacity to self-learn new programs and applications related to asset management
- Love of technology and strong desire to assist end users to ensure their success
- Provide integration services and support for clients utilizing Maximo
- Create custom interfaces
- Provide system configuration assistance and development
- Help troubleshoot and support software, hardware, system problems and assist in their resolution
- Install new instances and/or upgrades of DataSplice software
- Collaborate with multiple technical environments and support development and testing processes
- Create user manuals and technical documentation on implementations, customizations or interfaces
Ideal candidate need not possess strong working knowledge but rather a proven aptitude for technology, interest in helping individuals and organizations be successful through the use or technology, a willingness to learn through self-study, and exceptional written / oral communication and customer service skills. This position may require travel of up to 30% of time to customer sites.
While it is desirable to have a background with IBM Maximo or other Enterprise Asset Management systems, we also realize that ability and desire can be just as powerful as experience.
Only candidates with an interest and willingness to travel will be considered. Qualified applicants send resume and cover letter .
Location: Fort Collins- Department: IT
Are you a self-taught IT nerd that has always been able to learn on your own and pick new things up quickly? If so, then we would like to talk to you.
Certifications and degrees are not everything, and we realize this. We are more than a career. Our philosophy is to hire the right person, and let them grow naturally with the company in the direction that makes the most sense for everyone.
Do any of the following describe you?
- Make scripts or webpages just for fun
- Good at solving problems
- Likes to build and configure servers
- Enjoys learning new things
- Developer type of mindset
- Capable of teaching and supporting others
If so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Please include a resume, links to your work or anything that you feel describes you and your abilities.
- Headquartered in the Colorado Rockies
- Great biking culture
- Self-directed workplace environment
- Open, collaborative atmosphere