Organizations need a mobile field maintenance system that will work in tandem with current workflow processes. Work orders, job costs, and maintenance history need to be captured effectively without extensive and redundant data entry!
A Tool for Seamless Data Management
DataSplice has developed a Mobile CMMS solution that enables all of these important job tasks and more. Techs just use a handheld to access critical work order information; materials and tools required, equipment history, failure reporting, etc., and then enter pertinent information for actions completed including; labor time, materials used, failure reporting, or description of work completed.
This process enables companies to accurately monitor productivity for an individual or team, and relay that information to the corresponding necessary departments. No more dreaded piles of data entry paperwork! In comparison, most other remote CMMS systems on the market still require manual data entry of field work data.
The best part of the DataSplice system is that it utilizes an all-in-one interface, making it easy for workers to work extensively with all types of data without having to learn several different computer applications.
Common Functions and Features of the Work Order Module
DataSplice is completely configurable, by allowing you to design views and tasks to follow your organization's proven work flow. For quick implementation, we also have developed Out of the box view include the following tasks
- Change the status of work order.
- View the work order long description
- Create new work orders.
- Create follow-up/child work orders for an existing work order.
- Reassign work orders to another individual.
- Display work order tasks
- View equipment/location work history.
- Perform labor reporting.
- Create labor entries for multiple labor codes.
- View and issue material for a work order.
- Track labor planned for an existing work order.
- Display materials planned for an existing work order.
- View safety plan, hazards and precautions.
- View lock out/tag out procedures.