Join us for our next DataSplice web cast: Mobile Reliability Based Inspections for IBM Maximo on Jan 18, 2017 10:00 AM MST
DataSplice Inspection Tools, built on our Forms framework is a complete dynamic data collection system, perfect for condition-based tasks. In this overview, we will cover utility based inspections.
This full featured solution, which may be used with or without your existing EAM, such as Maximo, may be configured to meet regulatory, compliance, and operational requirements through a form-building toolset. Collecting the data you need to report compliance can be accomplished more effectively with this solution from DataSplice, which runs on tablets, laptops and handhelds.
The system,which features a "design once and done" administration client can be used on iOS, Windows or Android from a single configuration, and integrates seamlessly with other DataSplice use cases, such as inspections, asset management and work order management.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The collection of the appropriate data is managed by providing a "user friendly" handheld, laptop, or tablet for field personnel to utilize, and enable the synchronization of data directly into an existing EAM, or may run as a stand-alone product, maintaining data in a separate database.
- Supports your organization's condition based maintenance programs.
- Assists inspectors with procedural guidelines and appropriate actions to support field data collection practices.
- Provides oversight tools for reviewing work accomplished, out of bounds conditions, and alarms.
- Delivers accountability and traceability to dates, times, locations, people and affected assets.
- Offers inspection templates, alarm notification, take action criteria, and reports that are easily configured to meet each organization's unique requirements.
- Enables follow-up work orders to be initiated by field personnel.
- Provides real-time data collection for improved asset trending and reliability.
- Offers templates compatible with Maximo, with associations to Maximo work orders and job plans.
- Runs on tablets, handhelds, laptops, and desktops in iOS, Android, and Windows, all configured from a single system (featuring our "design once and done" administration client).
- And due to it's enterprise nature, operates on the same server and application environment as other DataSplice solutions, such as work order, inventory and asset modules.