Simplified Sole-Source Purchasing, Provisioning and Support
Complete Systems: We work together with hardware providers to ensure your devices and software works in unison to avoid problems. If an issue does arise, there is no need to waste your time calling multiple vendors to diagnose an issue. DataSplice provides technical and customer service and works as your complete mobile support solution.
Our service begins with evaluating your organization and work process, then recommend the best hardware solution for your needs. Our experience in mobile computing allows us to suggest handheld computers, barcode scanners, and printers that best meet your requirements.
- Provisioning: Initial Configuration and Installation
- Initial hardware provisioning is a service offered by DataSplice. All hardware is inspected before shipment. Your specific hardware configuration, connectivity and permissions are pre-installed on your devices. This service includes functions such as installing SD cards, loading application files and activating scanners and printers. These ready to go devices are then shipped directly to your facility locations. With the time saved in configuring your system, you will realize an ROI in a fraction of the time.
Device Service Support and Annual Provisioning
- Our relationship doesn't end with purchase of your device. As your authorized hardware liaison, DataSplice provides service plans, return, repair and warranty support for your products. DataSplice manages each handheld device's configuration information, support contract, and repair maintenance requests.
- After your devices are delivered, DataSplice Annual Device Provisioning provides a single logistics control of on-going configuration management and procurement of handheld devices and handheld application software, including:
- On-going handheld hardware and software maintenance requests.
- Provisioning of software updates and new DataSplice software application installations for each handheld device.
- When you buy your device from DataSplice, you get much more than hardware. We work together with our vendors to ensure your devices and software works in unison to avoid problems. If an issue does arise, there is no need to waste your time calling multiple vendors to diagnose an issue. DataSplice provides technical and customer service and works as your complete mobile support solution.