DataSplice is pleased to sponsor the next Colorado Maximo User Group Meeting, to be held 8:00am - 3:00pm MST on November 28, 2018 at the University of Colorado, Boulder, in the University Memorial Center.
- Expanding your business beyond Maximo 7.6.1 using IBM Blockchain and IBM Artificial Intelligence
Donna Grant, IBM Maximo
- Enhanced Maintenance Process Designed around Maximo
Adam Prothro, DCP Midstream
- Maximo Budget Monitor & Conditional Job Plans
Discussion Group lead by Matt Logsdon, Cohesive Solutions
- Benefits and ROI of Updating Maximo Business Processes
Discussion Group lead by Anne Antonelli, Technology Training and Consulting
- Denver International Airport: Using Maximo Enterprise-wide
User Spotlight and Q&A Panel
COST: The event is free. A continental breakfast and lunch are provided, thanks to the sponsors.
REGISTER: See the MaximoUsers.org page for this event here to register: https://maximousers.org/event/colorado-mug-fall-2018/
SPONSORS: Cohesive Solutions :: Technology Training and Consulting :: DataSplice