DataSplice is proud to be a sponsor of the next meeting of the Southern California Maximo Users Group, to be held November 1, 2018.
When: November 1, 2018
Time: 7:30AM to 2:00PM
Where: Los Angeles County Department of Public Works (Conference rooms B+C), 900 South Fremont Ave., Alhambra, CA 91803
Cost: Free for end users and prospective users. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Cognitive Asset Intelligence using Maximo - Discussion Group
Scott Stukel, TRM
- Planning and Scheduling - Discussion Group
Melanie Hardin, Solufy
- Locations, Assets and Classifications - What's the Best Approach? - Discussion Group
Chris Rhodes, Zprocis
- Expanding your business beyond Maximo 7.6.1 using IBM Blockchain and IBM artificial intelligence
Donna Grant, IBM
- Topic TBD - Discussion Group
Check out the Maximo Users Group page for this event to register here.
Sponsors: Solufy, DataSplice, ZproCis Solutions, ITS