Leaving your storerooms hungry for inventory is never a good idea. A major food manufacturer needed to streamline inventories, while utilizing their investment in legacy Windows Mobile devices, as well as moving to newer BYOD such as iPads and smartphones. DataSplice's comprehensive mobile enterprise platform supports all of their devices with a single configuration effort with the Administration Client. When they are ready to move to inspections, they will not need to install any additional software. One system will handle their expansion without taking a bite out of IT's budget.
- Use Case Type: Food Manufacturer Inventory
- System Integration: Maximo 7.5
- Mobile Software Configuration Type: Inventory with plan to add Inspections (Platform solution)
- Device Hardware Deployed: Motorola MC55 (Windows Mobile), and BYOD iOS Tablets and Android Smartphones
- Implementation Team: DataSplice
- Deployment Type: On-premise