Cutting a Power Company’s Problems...down to size
With their tree cutting program threatening to grow out of control, DataSplice helped a power company develop an offline map system to help monitor the issue. Instead of adding one more disparate system to an already growing number of apps, they chose the DataSplice platform. Now they are able to control multiple programs, including vegetation management, from a single administration console. With the help of image capture and scheduling accountability, they cut route times by 50%, and eliminated thousands of man hours through streamlining data collection, all while refining their NERC/FERC compliance program.
- Use Case Type: Offline GIS Mapping, Inspections, Work Orders
- Systems Integrated with: Maximo
- Mobile Software Configuration Type : Inspections, GIS
- Device Hardware Deployed: Tablets
- Implementation Team: DataSplice, Client Internal Staff
- Deployment Type: On-premise