The largest power outage in U.S. history was caused by just one tree encountering a transmission line in Ohio. The outage in 2003 affected 55 million people in eight U.S. states and in Canada. One electric power company in Arizona is being proactive to prevent any trees from causing that type of calamity in their community. To meet their mission, they identified a need to streamline their process for tree trimming with a mobile solution.
- Deployment Type: On-premise
- Implementation Team: DataSplice
- Integrated Systems: Maximo, ESRI
- Use Case Type: Mobile Work Management and Inspection
- Departments: Distribution Vegetation Mapping Management